Connect Locale Features
Enhance your customer experience by driving foot traffic and increasing your local search engine optimisation (SEO) ranking
Adding in additional metadata such as opening hours, addresses, phone numbers and key location features, supports search engine crawlers recognising and processing the information. The results may improve the performance in search results.
Dashboard features include:
✔ responsive design
✔ tagged content
✔ local URL structure
You can use your White Pages Connect account and platform to manage all locations in one place for multiple platforms.
- consistency across your brand’s online presence
- optimise your local search ranking results
- one central management portal as a single source of truth.
Automatically sync updates and changes in near real-time across all networks.
Reach more local customers
An optimised individual location pages may boost SEO rankings improving performance to get to the top of organic search results.
- Each store page is fully indexed, this means Google and other search engines will rank each location page as an individual search result.
- The store locator is code that is injected into your current website domain, so you’ll only have to maintain one site.
- We have additional options based on your requirements to add more details, including structured data mark-ups, URL formatting and customisable content lists.
Our Store locator is a plug-and-play widget. It is easily added to any website and directly integrated into your current domain.
We offer flexible options that easily align with your brand and let your creative people play.
Standout to consumers when and where they are looking for you
Store Locator aims to enhance your user experience across all devices, ensuring “near me” searches are optimised for mobile devices.
Even better, a “one-click” action buttons allow your customers to get in touch or find directions or other information easily.
All your locations are listed as part of the White Pages Connect listings platform and are integrated via Goolge Maps API in your current store locator.
You have the opportunity to create additional pages with rich information and details via the API and our Customer Success team, please contact us for further details.
Take control of your online presence!
Speaking to your account manager or our solutions team today.